Thursday, July 9, 2009

One Step Closer

I lost 0.8kg this week, taking me to the total of 17.7kg and the lightest I've been on this journey so far. This has taken me one step closer to my ultimate goal of getting to goal weight and getting pregnant with baby number two. I felt really happy that I'd lost weight, though will have to try a bit harder this week to lose my goal of one kg.

So I'm one step closer to:
* The body I want
* Being sexy!
* Getting pregnant
* Throwing away all my fat clothes
* Feeling normal again

I'm going out with some girlfriends tonight for dinner and coffee. So if we get the chance I might take some shots to show my progress. Still have a long way to go but oh well! One step at a time.

4 comments:

Vic said...

You are doing soo well!!!!
Keep up the fabulous work!!

Getting the *BUZZ* back! said...

Hi Rebecca

I've just recently started to follow your blog and am inspired by your weight loss. Well done on your loss this week!

:) Mel

Carolyn Anna Hall said...

I was thinking of giving up until I read your blog. What an amazing inspiration you are. I now know that I can do it as well - thank you so so so much - best from Perth

http://carolynwantstoshrink.wordpress.com/

Thanks again for the inspiration!

Marnet said...

Rebecca
You go girl show them... hehehe
Enjoy your night.
Hope you achieve your goals soon.

Luv

Marnet
SA-Girl
http://marnetsthoughts.blogspot.com