Friday, November 11, 2011

A lot can happen in 2 years





Hi everyone,

I'm back and blogging again. So much has happened since 2009.

My marriage ended around Easter 2010 - a low point to say the least.

Life was very difficult for a long time. I have been fortunate in so many ways though. I have my beautiful little boy, who is such a source of happiness.

I put on the weight that I had lost and then some.

I'm now 132.6kg....my goal weight is 72 kgs.

I have kept in posts from the past, as this was all part of my journey, including my reasons then for losing weight, which often mention my husband. Obviously he is no longer a motivational factor, other than to one day hope to see his jaw drop! My little boy is my family and I'm doing this for him and for me.

Due to changes in my life, even though I've kept posts from my past, I've deleted any photos than included my ex husband, for his privacy and I aslo have taken his name out in these past posts, to refer to him only as hubby.

I thought about deleting the lot and starting again, but this has all been part of my journey and my son is a big part of these memories, so I just couldn't do it. My life isn't segmented - it's all been part of the ride, and now here I am, trying my best to make myself happy, for my son and for me.

I WILL GET THERE!

Watch this space :)



These are probably the most recent photos of me, from about three months ago, roughly same weight. Amazing how I know all the tricks to make myself appear better in photos (see one on the right) such as tilting my chin or hiding behind my son! The one on the left shows me as I am now...what a wake up call! This time next year I want to be half that size!




1 comment:

GirlWithGoals said...

Awesome! Love the idea of a blog. Well done you.